Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,041 to 20,060 of 50,215

Chaotix

@Mariobro4 We choa need our privacy! You asked for this! CHAOS-------CONTROL!!! Charges straight into lakitu

Edited on by Chaotix

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Captain_Toad

The light of the gods. It's so bright!

Chaotix wrote:

@Mariobro4 We choa need our privacy! You asked for this! CHAOS-------CONTROL!!! Charges straight into lakitu

Uh oh. Cloudy projection Jujutsu!
Untitled
Heh, heh find me now fool!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Chaotix

I will, stalker! CHAOS-----BLAST!! Destroys everything

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

BluTyGer

Ahh.. the memories.

STUPID MEMORY CARD!!!!!! Y U CORRUPT!!!

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

Chaotix

What about the m card, supes?

Chaotix

I have no IDEA what that means! Can I join you, angel?

Chaotix

When the shadow is cast, I will feast on it and use it to cause chaos and destruction! So, your the light and i'm the shadow? I can live with that!

Edited on by Chaotix

Crazybrain1

It's so bright and pretty...
But are you sure it's not a angel-like bug zapper?

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Chaotix

A Gween donkey!! Me wanna wide!!! Hops up to groundpound

Edited on by Chaotix

Chaotix

Darkness will always rein supreme over light!!

FireMario887

Whoa, neat avatar! That is a neat setting for Shadow.

FireMario887

Chaotix

Neat robot!!

Captain_Toad

Upon closer inspection.... you have four wings?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

Wake up.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic