Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,021 to 20,040 of 50,135

CaveDweller

Anyone else find it weird how, in Super Mario World, Yoshi has orange arms?

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

FireMario887

The way you seem to act, and that hallway, are you a villain? If so, then surrender to the Galactic Federation before I obliterate you with my phazon hyper-beam. It has the power to destroy the 100 titanium metal layers that are as thick and dense as they can be.

FireMario887

CaveDweller

Actually, your keen skills of deduction are obviously sharp because you are spot on - Szayel Aporro Granz is indeed a villain. Sadly, however, if you had done your research, you'd be well aware that death threats are redundant when aimed at him, as to Szayel Aporro, death is merely an opportunity for evolution - yet another step further towards perfection.

Out of interest, what suit is Samus currently wearing? I don't think I've seen it before... I'm assuming it's from either Prime 2 or 3.

Edited on by CaveDweller

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

FireMario887

CaveDweller wrote:

Actually, your keen skills of deduction are obviously sharp because you are spot on - Szayel Aporro Granz is indeed a villain. Sadly, however, if you had done your research, you'd be well aware that death threats are redundant when aimed at him, as to Szayel Aporro, death is merely an opportunity for evolution - yet another step further towards perfection.

Out of interest, what suit is Samus currently wearing? I don't think I've seen it before... I'm assuming it's from either Prime 2 or 3.

Your right, it's from 3. This is called the PED suit. It is one my favorites due to how cool it looks. Samus can safely harness phazon with this suit and use it for powerful weapons.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

Is that her design from other M or just another power up?

Power up from Prime 3 called the PED suit.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

They should totally make a Metroid pinball game, I mean Samus can roll up into a ball and..................oh wait, they did that.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Hey babe, have you fell from heaven? Because I've just found an angel.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

You would know, since angels live on clouds, which you ride on.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

you look very white.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Chaotix

Hmp! The godess of nature is no match for the power of chaos! CHARGE!!

Edited on by Chaotix

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

FireMario887

You ok? You keep on scratching your hair. EDIT: Oops, the moment I posted, someone else posted too. That was meant for @LuigiMan

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Chaotix

Hello, mr.Robot!! What? You're a girl? Eww.....

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Captain_Toad

I think i heard Chao.....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FireMario887

Chaotix wrote:

Hello, mr.Robot!! What? You're a girl? Eww.....

Samus: This is an armor suit that protects me from severe attacks and can gain power ups to where I can stop tough foes. It may look partially manly, but I need all the protection I can get.

FireMario887

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic