Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 20,001 to 20,020 of 48,357

Rocko52

Yellow. Lots of it.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

Edit: Ninja'd, that thing looks scary.
I'm speechless every time.

@Rocko52, you've said you've run out of comments for my avatar, and now you've stopped commenting on it and started commenting on my comment on yor avatar, if you've run out of things to say you can and probably should let someone else comment on it.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

(Sorry, it's just that if I don't comment on something, I won't get an email telling me there was a post.)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Jaz007

Rocko52 wrote:

(Sorry, it's just that if I don't comment on something, I won't get an email telling me there was a post.)

huh? I don't get it.

Jaz007

Rocko52

(The way my email thing works, I get notified of any posts right after mine, none after that. So I need to continuously post if I want to know about activity on this board.)

FireMario887

Neat suit. Is it high-tech or is a metal armor for protection?

FireMario887

Jaz007

Samus evoles her suit a lot in each game.

@Rocko52 You could just watch the topic and get an E-mail everytime someone besides you posts.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

(I do have it watched. That's how it is, dunno if its screwed up or something.)
It's a Bio-tech robot, it's an EVA.

Jaz007

No need to shout now.. unless you wnat to shout, then it's perfectly fine. (funny it shouldn't work that way, you should E-mail the staff about it)

Jaz007

Rocko52

(It used to work fine, so I could get away with less frequent posts. Now because of this error, I can go for a long while by mistake with missing posts on many boards. Thus I miss many conversations. When it first starting happening, I didn't realize it, but after a few days I was very curious as to why there seemed to be no activity. I entered and saw several pages of discussion on various boards that had gone on without me.)

FireMario887

It's hard to tell if that armor is humanoid armor.

FireMario887

Rocko52

(Well, it's not really armor, it's a bio-mech.)

So, ever gonna appear in Metroid 5?

Captain_Toad

Poyo-o-poyo (Is that a monster?)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

Bushes in the background, AMAZING!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pichuka97

Stop looking at me!!

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Captain_Toad

Hmm Poy(Hmm, I had a pet once...... and then i have 2 more after the first one was taking a "permanent vacation".)
(Hmm.. Math problems. Ok, seem like it....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic