Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,941 to 19,960 of 50,369

Crazybrain1

It's SAAAAAAMUUUSSS!

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Whopper744

Ever since grade school, Yoshi has probably been my favorite Nintendo character, and that's been some time now considering I graduated high school in 2007

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Rocko52

Aw, what a cute ghost pup!
@Crazybrain1
Funny enough, that poem sounds like something Vash (my avatar) would say. XD

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Yellowgerbil

It never stops staring... Hold me.

Edited on by Yellowgerbil

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

DreamyViridi

I've been seeing those patterns a bit recently.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yellowgerbil

LuigiMan200 wrote:

I've been seeing those patterns a bit recently.

They are the symbols from monster hunter 3 ultimate that show what the monster that you are going to fight looks like.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

Crazybrain1

It's a...uh...umm...what is it?

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

DreamyViridi

I wonder if Yoshi ever gets tongue-tied...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Captain_Toad

Ugh, what smells like stinky rose bushes?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FireMario887

Uh uh, a deadly toxin got into that mustard, turning it into a monster. Any bystanders should stand back as I use the ice beam to freeze this living mustard!

FireMario887

Ketchupcat

Foolish Samus, the Ice Beam only freezes the condiment inside, rendering the beast even more dangerous! Imagine a rock encased in plastic, capable of shooting mustard at you. AND IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR YOU LOOK OUT

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

CaveDweller

I like your hat...

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

Crazybrain1

Don't look at me in that tone of voice! (Just kiddin'.)

SheldonRandoms

I traveled to Yoshi's island once, and then I left, THE END.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SubBronze

Rev up those stars, cause I'm sure hungry for one disintegrated Krabby Patty!

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

FireMario887

Musterd wrote:

Foolish Samus, the Ice Beam only freezes the condiment inside, rendering the beast even more dangerous! Imagine a rock encased in plastic, capable of shooting mustard at you. AND IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR YOU LOOK OUT

I know that, that's why I'm launching a super missile first, then I'll freeze you once your mustard is exposed.

@Cave Dweller, why is your hair pink? Not a complaint, just curious.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

We both look the same..........sorta.

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic