Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,881 to 19,900 of 47,177

SpearGuy

Yes! I have six dragon balls! Does anyone know where it is? It's an orange ball with 4 stars. Has anyone seen it or does anyone have it? PLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE?I I'm begging you! I need my wish to come true!

SpearGuy

Captain_Toad

What's wrong with you? It's almost like you've seen a ghost.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TingLz

Or a creepy cloud stalker

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: A for AMAZING!
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SpearGuy

you're looking.....well groomed today! Say, DO YOU HAVE A DRAGON BALL?! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T! SHU!! MAI!

SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Prove it! Moves in closer, talking in a whisper Psst! Virirdi! Do you mind if I.....pafu-pafu?

SpearGuy

NotAUsernameHere

He's angry....BRING IT!

Backlog
Avatar: That one other Smash DLC character?
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SpearGuy

Me neither! Which one you getting? I'm getting X. Wait........ how can you play it with that huge metal suit? I'll play it for you! Yay! A win-win! @DeviousSnorlax Alright! SHU! MAI! SUPER PILAF FUSION! Robots fuse together BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Crazybrain1

Are you a Smurf?
Did you get lost from your village?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

Captain_Toad

Good job. Now hold that smile for 30 more seconds.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SpearGuy

@yoshi NO! I AM KING PILAF! SHU, MAI! GET HIM! The penalty is pinball! Starts playing piano Better watch out for the balls! Giant pinballs roll toward yoshi Who's laughing now? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SpearGuy

Crazybrain1

Sticks tongue out
Makes giant ball into egg
Ball hits weird blue guy
Yay! I win!

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

SpearGuy

No you don't win! And my name is King Pilaf you idiot! I'm in a control room in my castle! That was a hologam! Nana-nana boo-boo! Try looking for it! In the meantime.........ROUND TWO! Starts playing piano again and sends more balls EAT THIS!

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic