Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,801 to 19,820 of 48,357

Rocko52

We don't pilot giant robots...well Bellows pilots a Yunboro.

So, where are you walking from?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

Well you look lovely.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

It's sunny today.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DreamyViridi

The most random avatar I've seen to date...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SkywardLink98

Are you extremely happy?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Chaotix

Yes I am ♪ For I have met an armed man ♪ All who step in his way shall be history ♪ Even maybe that awful Mimi ♪ Just don't harm Charmy the bee ♪

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

DreamyViridi

How do people like her rhyme so well?

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RudysaurusRex

You look like Jynx. If Jynx didn't have eyes staring into my soul.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Crazybrain1

Your avatar is confusing me. First I thought it was pixelated Indiana Jones, but now I don't know who it is. >:[

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Chaotix

Hello, dino ♪ I like you more than a rhino ♪ That was a compliment ♪ Don't go crawling around in my air vent ♪

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

The sun is shining on you.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Augh! Poyo Po Poyo Poyo! (AUGH, Simon Belmont, why can't you jump like normal video game heroes?)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SubBronze

Kirby's so sleepy

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

DreamyViridi

Someone's happy.
Been anywhere nice?

Mario Maker Levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic