Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,641 to 19,660 of 48,358

Chaotix

Stop what? I'm just cleansing this world of parasites! I think I'll start with you, gangster! You are unfit for your weapon!

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Rocko52

Unfit? Who are you to hold a weapon of such destruction? How can we live in a world of love and peace with so much pointless violence? I will bring a stop to your destruction and killing!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Chaotix

Sure, you can try to kill me, but what about the black arms? hand over your weapon! NOW.

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

TsunamiSensei

Guns are BAD!!!!!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Rocko52

Im not going to kill you.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

Hi there gugnan friend, isn't it a beautiful day?

Chaotix

what did u say, snail face?

Rocko52

Stop this violence now!

Chaotix

You're using violence, too! (Shut up! You're ruining my impact of violence!

Edited on by Chaotix

Rocko52

No, the forces of light can never stop, we can never live in peace with violence!

Rocko52

(Ever actually watched Trigun?)
Ooooh...angel..."

Rocko52

(I know, but he deeply believes killing is wrong, and manages to be badass without taking a life.)

Rocko52

I know he loses it, but he still manages to never kill someone...mostly spoiler.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic