Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,601 to 19,620 of 48,357

Rocko52

But...isn't there another way? What about that soldier's family, all he ever did and was going to do? You don't know the circumstances of these men at all, you just pop them off, one by one, in order to get from point A to B.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

There isn't another way. The men will kill me (and others) upon order and are clearly shady You don't serve some of these people and not know they aren't good. The consequesces would be great if they won. I take great risks to stop terrible things from happening. It's not like I get payed for a lot of these actions either.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Rocko52

You don't understandf...THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Chaotix

Do you ever clean that thing?

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

Thats a big explosion for one rocket blast from a bazooka.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Poyo... (You remind me of that movie i saw....)
Poyo! (It had aliens!)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Give Mario his hat back, Blue Kirby.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Chaotix

Give me my flowers back! you wanna answer to the gun?

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Jaz007

Careful where you point that now.

Jaz007

Rocko52

NO, stop! If you don't, growls, and removes gun from holster you'll have to deal with me. points gun at chaotix.

Jaz007

See, you'll kill to stop great evil too. I'm no saint, but I'm certainly not evil.

Jaz007

Rocko52

No...killing is wrong. No matter the circumstance!

Chaotix

Then you can't kill me! But I can kill you! CHAOS BLAST!!!

Rocko52

Nice try, but looks like that's a miss.

Chaotix

Uhh......just shoot me.

Jaz007

Sometimes it is nessicary though.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Alright.
Shoots foot and knees.

DreamyViridi

Hey, watch where you're pointing that!

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Shy_Kai

Who is that fair maiden yonder over there!
With her crimson red dress and flowing blonde hair!

Shy_Kai

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4966-4489

DreamyViridi

"Name's Viridi. Gotta say though, that is just adorable." ^^

Mario Maker Levels

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic