Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,581 to 19,600 of 48,358

Captain_Toad

Poyyyo! (The light!)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Dawww daww dawww!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

"All the other kids with pumped up kicks better run, better run, out run my gun"

Jaz007

Chaotix

nice suit ya got there. Gonna murder someone tonight? You look murderous. No offense.

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

CaveDweller

Well, taking into consideration the machine gun you're carrying plus the fiery explosion behind you, it's not like you can really talk...

Edited on by CaveDweller

CaveDweller

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8504-5986 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben-CD

Chaotix

Oh, really, ya big nerd? Talk, talk, TALLLK!! HAH!

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Captain_Toad

Gun: Check
Bad attitude: Check
Don't look behind explosion: Check
Sunglasses: Ehh..... Nope!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Angel...or demon?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Crazybrain1

Dude, you're holding it backwards! (Heh heh heh)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Jaz007

It's easy ot think of Yoshi as a single character rather than a speices which is what they are.

Jaz007

Rocko52

YOSHI!

Chaotix

Yay! We're matchers! Points to gun

Rocko52

Did you...just kill people?

Chaotix

A whole city. How many have you killed, mighty overlord?

Rocko52

...You...you killed them...you killed them all! DAMN YOU!

Jaz007

A hedgehog and bazooka, intresting combination.

Jaz007

Rocko52

A killer archaeologist, killing in the name of history.

Chaotix

A.......................weird looking dude with a gun. GET AWAY! I'm histerical!

Jaz007

No, I kill to save myself and others. I stop great evils form sprouting on the world

Edit: Got Ninja'd. Don't get burned now..

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic