Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,541 to 19,560 of 48,358

Chaotix

When the shadow is cast, I will feast on it and use it to cause chaos and destruction! So, your the light and i'm the shadow? I can live with that!

Edited on by Chaotix

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Crazybrain1

It's so bright and pretty...
But are you sure it's not a angel-like bug zapper?

Edited on by Crazybrain1

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Chaotix

A Gween donkey!! Me wanna wide!!! Hops up to groundpound

Edited on by Chaotix

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Chaotix

Darkness will always rein supreme over light!!

FireMario887

Whoa, neat avatar! That is a neat setting for Shadow.

FireMario887

Chaotix

Neat robot!!

Captain_Toad

Upon closer inspection.... you have four wings?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

Why Drake. I see that suit of yours is a bit dusty. Has that been out in the desert?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TsunamiSensei

Metroid Prime 3... one of the best Wii games.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Chaotix

Spinning friendly pony..........WORST TV SHOW EVER!!

SheldonRandoms

DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Chaotix

pretty angel!

Tsuna

Where's that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald?

Tsuna

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic