Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,521 to 19,540 of 48,357

Captain_Toad

Hey babe, have you fell from heaven? Because I've just found an angel.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

You would know, since angels live on clouds, which you ride on.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DreamyViridi

Am I in the presence of another god?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Chaotix

Hmp! The godess of nature is no match for the power of chaos! CHARGE!!

Edited on by Chaotix

Favorite game: Shadow the Hedgehog
Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

FireMario887

You ok? You keep on scratching your hair. EDIT: Oops, the moment I posted, someone else posted too. That was meant for @LuigiMan

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Chaotix

Hello, mr.Robot!! What? You're a girl? Eww.....

Currently playing: F-Zero, shadow the hedgehog, sonic unleashed, sonic classic collection, super mario sunshine, and sonic adventure DX

Captain_Toad

I think i heard Chao.....

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FireMario887

Chaotix wrote:

Hello, mr.Robot!! What? You're a girl? Eww.....

Samus: This is an armor suit that protects me from severe attacks and can gain power ups to where I can stop tough foes. It may look partially manly, but I need all the protection I can get.

FireMario887

Chaotix

@Mariobro4 We choa need our privacy! You asked for this! CHAOS-------CONTROL!!! Charges straight into lakitu

Edited on by Chaotix

Captain_Toad

The light of the gods. It's so bright!

Chaotix wrote:

@Mariobro4 We choa need our privacy! You asked for this! CHAOS-------CONTROL!!! Charges straight into lakitu

Uh oh. Cloudy projection Jujutsu!
Untitled
Heh, heh find me now fool!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Chaotix

I will, stalker! CHAOS-----BLAST!! Destroys everything

BluTyGer

Ahh.. the memories.

STUPID MEMORY CARD!!!!!! Y U CORRUPT!!!

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

Chaotix

What about the m card, supes?

Chaotix

I have no IDEA what that means! Can I join you, angel?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic