Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 19,161 to 19,180 of 48,357

AccessibleDaydream

You're gonna need that hat to protect from the weather later.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Rocko52

Nice hair.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Captain_Toad

Rocko52 wrote:

Why do you double as a camera guy, and a shell throwing thug?

Well, causing pain and terror from others was a total blast back at the time Super Mario Bros came out (plus doubled as a stress relief back them which may be why it's rare to see Lakitus get too angry.) But, as time went on, new powers ups were being invented and I noticed people flying, throwing hammers at me, (SMB3 hammer suit power up). Heck, one time Yoshi's started to throw eggs at me.
Most of us persevered but some just wanna lead a better life of giving back for once.
Enter Super Mario 64. The 1st 3d game was coming along and auditions were being presented for cameramen. One must follow the person at any angle and must keep up without lagging behind. Flying people are a bonus.
Goombas were one but not one to run fast. Paratroopas can fly but only go either left & right or up & down (Apparently their flying abilities are more limited then in first appearance.) Boos seemed to be the perfect choice since they can fly at any direction BUT, they hate sunlight and anytime you look at them in the eyes, they freeze. I apparently don't have any of those deficiencies and got accepted on the spot!
So, Long story short. I'm a camera man and shell throwing thug. But, that second one, I'm-ma try to put the past behind me....... (just wanna put the past behind me.....)

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LzWinky

You're a bully :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

You mean I can't be Phoenix Wright Mr. Wolfman?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Captain_Toad

You're not Phoenix or are a Phoenix bub.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LzWinky

Hello Mr. Monster

Rocko52

What's that face about?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

LzWinky

I'm just so happy, just like Luffy (except not as lame!)

Captain_Toad

I can tell you're from the desert region from those clothes.

LzWinky

I shall steal your cloud!

Rocko52

NAw.

LzWinky

You look happy

SheldonRandoms

So Jar Jar.................did you here that there's going to be another trilogy?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

Hiya Big Daddy.

@Austroid
Did you....like that movie?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic