Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,701 to 18,720 of 48,357

BadKitty

Big S? Sexy Man?
Hops off a roof to be caught by a sexy man.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Rocko52

Elizabeth, what are you doing in Rapture?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

You know...the girl next to big daddy...the main character from Bioshock Infinite?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

when you were a teenager, were you apart of the teen titans?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Crazybrain1

That's a lot of talcum powder for the hair.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

SheldonRandoms

@SpearGuy No, but one time I did break my arm near my house.

Yoshi, WHY U NINJA?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Crazybrain1

Poor Spongebob, having to run away from all those insane squid/octopus thingies.

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

SheldonRandoms

Yoshi, let Spongebob ride you and help him run away!!!!!!!!

Jaz007

Your hair looks kind of messy.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

You look like somebody who just had a dream about crazy Squidward inking.

Hey Drake, you think you can out run a bunch of Squidwards chasing you?

TsunamiSensei

Scoot away! The squids shall not learn your secrets!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BadKitty

Grow some muscles already wimp!
And comment on the avatar of the person above ffs. :/

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Jaz007

Yep, I've run away from worse, and if a sponge can get away by sliding on flat ground than I certainly can.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

EEH? What's up doc?

Drake, stop being a ninja, or else i'll send Sackboy after you.

SpearGuy

@FatBunny Shut up! I'm leading the SPK so I have no time for body building! I do have time for darts, though!

SpearGuy

BadKitty

Mmmm you love my big fluffy booty huh I see what you're eyeing~

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic