Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,661 to 18,680 of 48,357

Jaz007

It kind of looks like one of those metal jack-o'-lanterns.

Jaz007

Mickey

Nathan Drake needs to shave once he gets back home.

@Jaz007 Speaking of shaving, do you prefer rocking the beard? Or do you just shave it. I'd just like to know.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

The good old Supes avatar is back.

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

@Jaz007 Speaking of shaving, do you prefer rocking the beard? Or do you just shave it. I'd just like to know.

I shave. I look better that way, plus in the teenage years you grow enough so it's annoying and needs shaving, but not enough to grow one if you want to (well, at least not in reasonable time). I don't plan to grow one when it grows at a fast rate anyway though. When I'm just gonna be at home all week I do like to leave it until I'm gonna go somewhere though.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Mickey

Jaz007 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I shave. I look better that way, plus in the teenage years you grow enough so it's annoying and needs shaving, but not enough to grow one if you want to (well, at least not in reasonable time). I don't plan to grow one when it grows at a fast rate anyway though. When I'm just gonna be at home all week I do like to leave it until I'm gonna go somewhere though.

I KNOW RIGHT! I'm 'thinkin I'll wait and see how I look with a full-grown beard before I make any decisions. Right now though, the "fuzzstache" just makes me look depressed. Here's an example:
Untitled
Seriously! I look like one of those really droopy looking dogs!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT! I'm 'thinkin I'll wait and see how I look with a full-grown beard before I make any decisions. Right now though, the "fuzzstache" just makes me look depressed. Here's an example:
Untitled
Seriously! I look like one of those really droopy looking dogs!

Yeah, the "fuzzstache" doesn't really work for you lol. I'm not really sure how serious you were about actually growing it out though. If you were serious at all I really reccomend abandoning the idea and just shaving. You are going to be waiting a long time before anything actually grows. It doesn't grow at a good rate in a while either. You're going to wait months to actually get something going for real and then some more time for that to get somewhere. So you will just have a "fuzzstache" making you look a little depressed. Think of yourself in one the big fluffy old man beards though, it's kind of a funny thought.

Jaz007

Pichuka97

Dad?

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Azaris

^ Elizebeth is so hot

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

A mysterious young woman, controlled by the Empire, and born with the gift of magic...

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

That's a good one. Bid daddy and Elizabeth.

Jaz007

SubBronze

Little Sisters grow up so fast

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

SubBronze

I think you better step back @SpearGuy, I have a genetically modified superhuman in a metal suit on my side.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

DreamyViridi

Where are you setting sailing today, Captain?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic