Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,601 to 18,620 of 48,358

Jaz007

Climbing, running, shooting your hand at the last moment so you draw it back or miss until I've lost you. You would get close, but no cigar.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Oh really...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

I would still have a nice half-tuck too.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Hmm. Ah well, there are thousands of more humans, the titans probably wouldn't even pursue you as there as so many others.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

LzWinky

Not human dammit

And I ain't no Pokemon either

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rocko52

Sure.

Rocko52

Sure.

Mickey

I think that's a Quagsire?

@LzQuacker Check out the beautiful blonde hair. I wonder if it's natural... probably not. Because, as you may already know, dear child, natural blondes are of the minority.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Rocko52

I'll eat you all.

LyIa

That'll show up in my nightmares.

all men are kings 👑

Mickey

That is a very handsottractive individual. For future reference, who is it, and what gender is it?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LyIa

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That is a very handsottractive individual. For future reference, who is it, and what gender is it?

Dark Pit, Male, age... Well, as old as KiU is.

all men are kings 👑

TsunamiSensei

Dark Pit... wearing glasses?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Jaz007

Your tounge looks like a bouncy ball.

Jaz007

Crazybrain1

Someone trying to look like James Bond?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Crazybrain1

Do you wish you could unsee what you just saw?
(Your avatar looks like you just saw an explosion. :3)

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic