Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,481 to 18,500 of 48,357

Rocko52

Meow?
(I'm not one to poop, must have been Badkitty/bunny)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Captain_Toad

0_o Please tell me you're talking to something/one else.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Meow meow.
(Maybe I'll call up the Black Cat Pirates...)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Crazybrain1

Bulby wrote:

Crazybrain1 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

I wonder what Yoshi tastes like >:]

I wonder what you'd be like in an egg. >:]

Watch the first clip, and see what will happen >:]

I'd use my Ground-Pound attack to knock you out, and then I'd put you into an egg. >:]

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Rocko52

Meow.

Crazybrain1

Your eyes make me think of Toon Link... O_o

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Captain_Toad

@StupidBlackCat Know what. I'm going to take care of this black cat problem once and for all.

Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Meow.
(Hehehehe)

Crazybrain1

mariobro4 wrote:

@StupidBlackCat Know what. I'm going to take care of this black cat problem once and for all.

Untitled

Do you want me to put him in an egg for you? :3

Rocko52

Meow?
(Why? What's wrong with being a Kuroneku? Nothing! And since I'm KURONEKUSAMA I'M THE BEST CAT EVER, BETTER THAN ANY!"

Captain_Toad

@ObiouslyObliviousCat
Because you're like a Lakitu. Really, Really annoying!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Rocko52

Meow.
(Why so annoyed, Lakitu?)

Rocko52

Meow.

Rocko52

@Konata
Meow!
(Cept, thing is I'm not generic at all. I'm THE AMAZING KURONEUSAMA!!!)

DreamyViridi

...You're a cat with big eyes, not much else.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic