Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,461 to 18,480 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

UntitledUntitled
But Fred Rechid is much bigger.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

That is not how a zombie walks....

EDIT: Stop Ninja-ing my comments Fred, unless you wanna be the other white meat.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Meow.
(It's how a zombie writhes.)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

DEUUEAUGH!!!!!!!!!
UntitledUntitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jani-Koblaney

Mmm ok..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Jaz007

A sports team. My guess is baseball, but I'm not sure.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Is Drake trying to be James Bond?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Rocko52

Meow?

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Crazybrain1

Aww! Look at the cute little kitty!
HEY! NO! YOU JUST POOPED ON MY FOOT! BAD CAT!

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Captain_Toad

Where, oh where is yoshi running to?

Mickey

I like the texture they used for Lakitu's camera lens. Simple, yet effective.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Hey, remember when the first Rayman Origins trailer came out and everyone complained that Rayman and Globox smiled too much?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Crazybrain1

You really like faces, don't you?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Captain_Toad

Yoshi, What does Gusty taste like?

Crazybrain1

That, my friend, is classified information.

SubBronze

I wonder what Yoshi tastes like >:]

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

DreamyViridi

I can see Deadpool asking that, if he ever saw a Yoshi.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Crazybrain1

Bulby wrote:

I wonder what Yoshi tastes like >:]

I wonder what you'd be like in an egg. >:]

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic