Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,441 to 18,460 of 48,358

SpearGuy

A chocolate bunny. I like toys more than sweets. Recognise who I am?

SpearGuy

SpearGuy

@Konata I would never dream of doing something such as that. I am only sitting holding a die. I am N. I am a member of the SPK. You have no business with me unless you are kira. If I die, you will be suspected, detained, and possibly executed.

SpearGuy

HawkeyeWii

Every time I look at that I think of Resident Evil

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SpearGuy

Is something troubling you, young Daddy?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Captain_Toad

You're as white as a ghost! Heck, you kinda look like one!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SpearGuy

Please get that camera away. I need privacy, and pretty soon you'll need a paramedic. I am a normal human being. You look like a deshelled koopa using a cloud to cover up your........your.......your "special place".

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Meow!
(It's N!!)
:3

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

If you speak Cat, and I speak Fish, then how do we understand each other?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

Meow.
(Beats me Fred. Ever tried fried fish?)

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

SpearGuy

What about roadkill cat? Hey, care to play some darts?

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Meow.
(Can I have a look at some of your Mecha figures?)

SheldonRandoms

Rocko52 wrote:

Meow.
(Beats me Fred. Ever tried fried fish?)

Does this count?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic