Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 18,341 to 18,360 of 48,325

TheLZdragon

good for him?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rocko52

Ya....
You watch much anime/manga? I mean your avatar is anime but, I dunno...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: Starting Point 1979-1996

Rocko52

@CrimsonFire13
That's very awesome. I'm planning on buying some of the manga. I also wish I could own a 3D Maneuver Gear, imagine how awesome it would be to fly down a street over the rooftops at such a high speed...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable

SpearGuy

How about a death note? I mean, i wouldn't use it like light, just if someone threatened to kill me or something i would use it on him/her.

SpearGuy

Rocko52

I want to use alchemy from FMA, have a 3D gear from AoT, a Death Note from DN, Bending from Avatar, hmmm what else....Soul Reaper Powers from Bleach, and Devil Fruit Powers from One Piece.

Rocko52

Of course, his home's gone.

Now...you a digimon?

Rocko52

But Eren could easily kill you.

Rocko52

The guy on my avatar. With his 3D maneuver gear on, Spearguy wouldn't stand a chance.

SpearGuy

You will bow before my sexy spearguymon!

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Guys please, we all know Eren could beat both of those guys quite easily.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina beats all with the sacred might of falchion, even people who look at fire.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Rocko52

Naw, naw.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic