General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Showing 18,341 to 18,360 of 38,094

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,341. Posted:

You mean, yah? You have nothing nice, yah? I have nice skirt, yah? I have cool spear, yah?

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,342. Posted:

Cheap skirt made a leaves mon. Why you so insulting to others mon, when you're getup ain't even dat good mon?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,343. Posted:

You have burning clothes, yah? I act like rude belgian, mon. I halfway through episode 10 of death note, yah? Light's dad had haat attack, yah?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,344. Posted:

I finished episod 10 mon!

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Azaris

18,345. Posted:

that spear makes me nervous,you'r not planning to stab me are you?

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR-OCEN0rl2FCa9XCznbJ6A

Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter: Jirachifan

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,346. Posted:

Yah, mon! I a murderous belgian spear guy, yah?

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,347. Posted:

@Spearguy Watch Attack on Titan here: http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/shingeki-no-kyojin-english-su...
(Please note, unlike Death Note where I sent you to the official American website, with the official English subs, this is a brand new anime, not yet subbed or dubbed so this is a fan sub)

Murderous Belgian Spearguy? What is the purpose of this! I must call Mario...

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,348. Posted:

I must call Kira to make you learn your place! [I will watch attack on titan after death note]

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,349. Posted:

Trust me, I'm more than a match for Kira, especially in person.

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,350. Posted:

What about the death note? He could make you burn yourself to a crisp!

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,351. Posted:

Not if I wear a face mask, and he doesn't know my name. So if I came flying at him in my 3D Maneuver Gear, he wouldn't stand a chance. He's just some teenager with a notebook, I could cut him up in a few seconds.

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,352. Posted:

If he watched the anime [which I haven't] he would know who you were. And what is 3d?

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,353. Posted:

(The 3D Maneuver Gear is kind of like this belt that makes you fly in all directions and shoot wires and spears....yep.)
But Kira has no time to watch "anime" that's juvenile stuff, he's far more interested in watching the news.

AuthorMessage

SpearGuy

18,354. Posted:

And killing people.

SpearGuy

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,355. Posted:

Eeyup, he watches the news TO kill people. So he got no time for anime, especially new anime. Sure the manga for Attack on Titan's been around since 2009, but Death Note takes place in 2006(or 2007....maybe 2005?) So Eren could take him out.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

18,356. Posted:

good for him?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,357. Posted:

Ya....
You watch much anime/manga? I mean your avatar is anime but, I dunno...

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

18,358. Posted:

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Rocko52

18,359. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13
That's very awesome. I'm planning on buying some of the manga. I also wish I could own a 3D Maneuver Gear, imagine how awesome it would be to fly down a street over the rooftops at such a high speed...

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

18,360. Posted:

^That would be awesome

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS