Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 17,981 to 18,000 of 48,358

Rocko52

@Spearguy
I think these kind folks would like you to.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Rocko52

@Bad Kitty Naw Fish are great

@SheldonRandoms Dog=Cats I love em both!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

SheldonRandoms

I like Cats as well, but I prefer Dogs more..............................I see WINDOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Of course I don't have no shoes, I have fins, also Drake rhymes with Bake.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

No shirt, no shoes...but yet Krusty Krab gives ya service....

SheldonRandoms

Some of the fish get service even though they are naked, but being naked or not, it'll still hurt if you were on fire somewhere in that place/city/town/Bikini Bottom.

Captain_Toad

@Rocko Your home is destroyed, your family is probably dead, and the bad guys that did this are long gone.
It could take a long while to recover from that.
Edit: Now I got an Octorok pointing it's mouth at me. Awkward.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

And you recorded the whole thing on tape, post it to Youtube and you'll get millions of views.

Rocko52

@Mariobro4
You've watched Attack on Titan? That is sorta what happens in episodes 1-2.

Captain_Toad

Rocko52 wrote:

@Mariobro4
You've watched Attack on Titan? That is sorta what happens in episodes 1-2.

Ummm..... lucky guess?

Attack on Titan, Huh? What's that?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

gavn64

nice camera

gavn64

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6082-1828 | Nintendo Network ID: GavnL89

Rocko52

@MarioBro4
It's a brand new anime that came out Apirl 7th, only 3 eps are out, and every Sunday a new one's released. It's set in an alternate world where humanity has gone nearly extinct due to the sudden appearance of the Titans, giant humanoids lacking genetalia that seemingly appeared from nowhere. They don't eat humans for any aparent reason as they don't need food to survive, and don't eat other animals. They quickly wiped out most humans, so the surviving millions formed a nation with a capitol and other important cities surrounded by a wall, with a few other towns and farm land outside that surrounded by another wall, with even more towns outside that surrounded by a third, final wall. Now the walls are 50 meters tall, and the further in you get, the higher the land. Titans are 12-16 meters so the walls are fine. But one day, a 60 meter titan appears and smashes the a section of the outer wall, specifically one surrounding the town our main character lives in. One eats his mother, and many people are killed. The rest of the show takes place 2 years later, where everyone surviving from the outer wall lives as refugees inside the other walls, as the Titans spread through the outer wall's lands after their first attack. WATCH IT.

Rocko52

Nice Samus.

PanicPuppet

Do the flaming skies reperesent your inner angst?

PanicPuppet

GamerZack87

Q: What's Jar-Jar?
A: Two glass containers!

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Jaz007

That's a strange creature you have there.

Jaz007

GamerZack87

Youngster: "Grandfather, what is the difference between a dragon and a drake?"
Old Geezer: "About 5000 pounds! CHUCKLE SNORT"

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

Captain_Toad

Ooh. Lab boy can tell jokes. Can you do me next?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic