Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 17,661 to 17,680 of 48,357

GuSolarFlare

is a scene of shingeki no kyojin(attack on titan) on your avatar?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Rocko52

It's a still from a poster.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

GuSolarFlare

oh, but from what I've watched it's pretty good so far. hope it keeps this quality!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Rocko52

Me too.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

LzWinky

Your guy needs more wiiiiiiiiings

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

someone here must like angels, birds, and pretty much any thing with wings(including buzz lightyear!!!)

my Backloggery

Rocko52

My 3D Maneuver Gear's more than enough.

SpearGuy

@GustavoSF Do you like dropping pie on Easter afternoon at a convienient store in the middle of a leap year during a rain storm?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

GuSolarFlare

as much as you like riding a leaf with a sniping alien while jogging your spear reading a movie and talking with your mute and deaf best friend!

my Backloggery

SpearGuy

@GustovoSF So you like it a lot then! Do you like flying a car while watching a book while programing a network on the history of the history of yarn documentary while watching Sponebob Oddparents while getting hit by lighting which makes you blind but increases the size of your belly button greatly?

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Jaz007

There seem to be two white lines with now purpose. Suspicious.

Jaz007

SubBronze

I see that you are metal, but where does the grey come from?

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

SheldonRandoms

Bandana Dee also uses a spear.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SpearGuy

My skirt makes ME look EVEN MANLIER! MANliNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

SpearGuy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic