Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 17,561 to 17,580 of 48,357

SpearGuy

@Rocko52 It's even better, but Light is so mean! He's using Misa's feeling against her! Also, Matsuda's an idiot! What the heck was he doing going into a building that kira could be in?!

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@Spearguy
Spying. So...now there's a third Kira...hmmm

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SpearGuy

@Rocko52 Well...not exactly......Misa forfeited ownership of the death note and has no memory of what she did. So she's not a kira. I may be wrong....but I'll watch more episodes in a bit.

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@Spearguy
Light forfeited his Death Note as well...so same story. The new guy's the third kira.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

SpearGuy

Wait, Sorry, I got lost. Light has no memory as well? I didn't understand when I watched it. When light was in custody, he suddenly wanted to get out. Why did he forfeit it? Sorry if I'm dense....

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@SpearGuy
More of his strategy. Notice the difference in the way he thinks/acts right now?

SpearGuy

@Rocko52Yeah...well...not really. Well, he punched L[it was funny] and in detainment he wanted them to let him out. That's all I noticed. It's annoying when Misa screams. Jeeze. Anyway, I still get the rest of the story.

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@CrimsonFire13
I know right! I'm so hyped for ep 3.

@Spearguy
Gotcha. Well just listen to Light from now on. He'll act/think differently...also notice that he can't see Ryuk.

SpearGuy

@Rocko52 I know he can't see Ryuk! Otherwise he would be begging for apples! I will pay more attention to light.

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@SpearGuy
And if he can't see Ryuk....ya get it. Watching ep 19?

Rocko52

@SpearGuy
Wow, you're just blowing through these, aren't you?

Rocko52

@Spearguy
That's cause you made it to............
SEASON TWOOOOOOO...

SpearGuy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............Uh, how many seasons are there? I'm still watching the episode, the ads are just on.

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@Spearguy
2 Seasons

SpearGuy

Oh. I have 3 mins of 20 left.

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@Spearguy
Liking it?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic