Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 17,261 to 17,280 of 48,357

SpearGuy

I hope your not afraid of jail, you mom murderer!

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

HawkeyeWii

Digimon Digital Monsters, Digimon are the champions

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Jaz007

Batman Arkham Origins will be so good.

Jaz007

Mickey

Nathan Drake looks great in that suit!
Question: is Uncharted OWNED by Sony? I ask this on the off-chance that it may be released on a Nintendo console...

Avatar announcement: Tomorrow, (I'm not making any promises) "He" returns...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LzWinky

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

And where are you flying to angel person, or person with wings?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

You're enjoying your morning.

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Question: is Uncharted OWNED by Sony? I ask this on the off-chance that it may be released on a Nintendo console...

Yeah, Uncharted is owned by Sony and the developer that makes the Uncharted (console) games is also owned by Sony.

Jaz007

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

And where are you flying to angel person, or person with wings?

I'm gonna kill all humans, especially the ones wearing nice clothes!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Whopper744

I really enjoyed Fire Emblem, but I'm guessing this is from something else. All anime characters kind of look alike to me.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

FonistofCruxis

My avatar is Decus (the 'u' is silent) from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

What's that weird frog/fish thing?

Whopper744

FonistofCruxis wrote:

My avatar is Decus (the 'u' is silent) from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

What's that weird frog/fish thing?

ah cool. I've never got to play that.

And that's a good question. hahaha. It's actually just a 'monster' from a Myrtle Beach coupon book...yeah...it's a long story....I was tired of my avatar, needed a place holder...moving on now.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic