Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 17,061 to 17,080 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

It be manlier if it was pink

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Big-Daddy wrote:

Why do you keep running?

I'm walking, and also i'm walking over to you Big Daddy, to give you a hug!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SpearGuy

Oh, yeah, it would. Your dragon would be manlier if it was wearing a skirt! A pink one! Pink is the manliest color of all!

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

SpearGuy

I'm a spear guy! Why are you so scary?

SpearGuy

SheldonRandoms

Big-Daddy wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Big-Daddy wrote:

Why do you keep running?

I'm walking, and also i'm walking over to you Big Daddy, to give you a hug!

Ok! Come here you little fish!

Hugs

Super-Mario-Fan

Spear guy!

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

SheldonRandoms

Star get!

Captain_Toad

Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic