Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 16,961 to 16,980 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

@Rocko52 The newer episodes sometimes have there funny moments, though there are some episodes I wish I could forget, such as Rodeo Daze, probably the worst episode of them all in my opinion. But at least they brought back the my leg gag (even if Fred Rechid didn't say it ) in the episode Squid baby, which wasn't a good episode.

Also, there's going to be another Spongebob movie, a sequel to the first one, so maybe, if this movie's good, then maybe the shows quality will just like old times.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SpearGuy

That would be awesome! And he could have a french accent.

Edited on by SpearGuy

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Okay, basically Death Note is about this teenage Light who finds a notebook, that when you write someone's name and picture their face, they die. He decides to use this to rid the world of criminals. L is a master detective who tries to take on the near impossible task of finding "Kira", the internet name given to the mysterious/urban legend who seems to be killing hundreds of criminals with heart attacks...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Kyloctopus

Sheldon, the doctor said not to use your legs, especially in a loop!

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Rocko52

@SheldonRandoms
I dunno, is Hillenbrand working on it? If not...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

SpearGuy

@Rocko52 A notebook that kills people? Awesome! If L finds a shady person he can kill them right away!

SpearGuy

Rocko52

@SpearGuy
Here's a link to episode 1, for free on the official website:
http://www.vizanime.com/ep/688

Rocko52

@Shyguy
L wouldn't kill someone, he's tracking Kira because he's killing so many people. To figure out whether you like it or not, you have to watch the first 3 episodes, as ep 1 establishes Light finding the Death Note and using it to kill criminals. L comes in ep 2 and sets up the main conflict, and ep 3 starts it really.

Rocko52

Oh he does....a whole lot. Anything sugary. Also Big Daddy, if SpearGuy starts watching Death Note, don't talk spoilers here cause we don't wanna ruin it.

SpearGuy

Thanks! I'll watch it later! It sounds awesome!

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Oh it rally is, it's mainly a psychological thriller, and it forces the viewer to either side with Light or L, you can probably tell who I do.

Rocko52

@BigDaddy Ya, but there's no filler in the anime (wouldn't fit) and it follows the story almost exactly. I finished it a while ago, over a year. So @SpearGuy, get watching!

SpearGuy

Okay Rocko 52! I'll watch it in a few minutes!

SpearGuy

Rocko52

Gotcha. Also @Spearguy, know what my Username is a reference to?

SpearGuy

Uhhhhhh....................No.

SpearGuy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic