Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 16,901 to 16,920 of 50,131

Captain_Toad

Since Viridi is the goddess of nature, does this mean that she's mother nature?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

TsunamiSensei

I preferred when you threw spinies at me...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Mickey

DuckTales! Woo-hoo!

I don't get it...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Mickey

I'm excited for the new DuckTales game! And I didn't even grow up with it!

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

DuckTales! Woo-hoo!

I don't get it...

You just got RickRoll'd! >:3

Yeah, but what's the point? I mean, usually its like
"Trailer for Justice League Infinity" and then rick roll. But, why did you say he looks good in this picture? Are you saying Superman doesn't look good? Cause I know several people who will tell you otherwise...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

NUH

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm excited for the new DuckTales game! And I didn't even grow up with it!

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

DuckTales! Woo-hoo!

I don't get it...

You just got RickRoll'd! >:3

Yeah, but what's the point? I mean, usually its like
"Trailer for Justice League Infinity" and then rick roll. But, why did you say he looks good in this picture? Are you saying Superman doesn't look good? Cause I know several people who will tell you otherwise...

I was just looking for an excuse to use the Rick Roll. >:]

Backloggery
Steam profile
Avatar: Jaune Arc (RWBY)
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Former Smash 4 player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

I'm so excited for the Ducktales Remake.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

I didn't know I have you preside over my menu in uprising till I read about online.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Mickey

Would you say he (Nathan Drake) falls under the "Stereo-typical Video Game male character" category?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Jaz007

The bats can beat you.

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Would you say he (Nathan Drake) falls under the "Stereo-typical Video Game male character" category?

Not really. He's not really looking to be a big macho man. He is a very well rounded and well done character that you will come to care about. He also doesn't seem like a bad guy to hang out with.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Mickey

Jaz007 wrote:

The bats can beat you.

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Would you say he (Nathan Drake) falls under the "Stereo-typical Video Game male character" category?

Not really. He's not really looking to be a big macho man. He is a very well rounded and well done character that you will come to care about care about. He also doesn't seem like a bad guy to hang out with.

Hm! Well that's refreshing to hear!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Danieru

schizophrenia. He cant be the man of steel

Edited on by Danieru

When I die I wanna start my new journey in Pallet
Currently playing:
Pokemon Black 2 / Pal Pad: 5158-2779-5372
Mario Kart 7.
Add me if u play any of these games and I'll add u back.
3DS Friend Code: 4484-8295-9699 / Name: Dani or Danieru

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8295-9699

PanicPuppet

Reminds me of Life of Pi. but I haven't actually seen it.

PanicPuppet

Jaz007

Don't stick your tounge out at the dinner table.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

Mickey

Nolan North is definitely one of the greatest VO actors in the gaming biz. Y'know how I know that? HE'S IN EVERY GAME!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

SubBronze

How cute, but how does it rain underwater?

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic