Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 16,501 to 16,520 of 48,357

Rocko52

Hmm....a cute, purple haired anime chick....

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

Jaz007

A mysterious looking man.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

A suit dude with a beard.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jaz007

He really is a caring guy I see.

Big-Daddy wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

A suit dude with a beard.

Thats Nathan Drake,Camera guy! The best adventurer ever!

Here here.

Jaz007

Rocko52

Reminds me of a certain Doctor Jones...

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Captain_Toad

Too late Iron Man. Someone already broke the combo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

HeroOfCybertron

What combo?

What did I tell you about that camera Lakitu.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Jaz007

Iron Man 3 looks pretty good.

Jaz007

Rocko52

@Konata
(I'M NOT SHORT!!!!!!!) XD

Iron Man looks a pit...pissed.

HeroOfCybertron

I wonder who's movie will do better Iron Man 3 or Man of Steel, I'm thinking they will both do pretty well, I'm looking forward to both movies

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Mickey

I'm glad they didn't fool around too much with Iron Man's armor in the movies...

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I wonder who's movie will do better Iron Man 3 or Man of Steel, I'm thinking they will both do pretty well, I'm looking forward to both.

I'm afraid Iron Man 3 will be better... MOS is too dark and gritty instead of bright and inspiring like a Superman film SHOULD be.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

I remember seeing Superman Returns at the Imax, it was decent I guess, but I didn't like it when they kept having text on the screen to put on and remove your 3D glasses.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

Don't trip and break your legs.

SheldonRandoms

Don't fall off your cloud that guy with the glasses.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic