Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 16,461 to 16,480 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

Drake Nathan

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Your arms are gonna get tired soon.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

today's weather is, THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

Taking in the fresh air I see.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Mickey

Hey! I think your next avatar should be donut drake! Easily one of the most ground-breaking characters in the game industry.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

My sister (adult, not little) likes that show.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

Your blue eye is like a marble.

Jaz007

Are the outdoors pretty today?

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

Nathan, come to the Nintendo side. Together, we will rule the universe!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

How many times did you appear on Robot Chicken?

HeroOfCybertron

The fish was delicious and it made quite a dish.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Jaz007

That's a mighty looking sword.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

The fish was delicious and it made quite a dish.

Oh silly kitty, no matter how many times you break Fred Rechid's leg, he will always come back, and eventually, he will strike you down, so don't mess with the fryers, and everyone will keep their jellyfish patties.

That's it, Send Drake to the Fryers!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

What's wrong Drake, don't you want a hug from a talking fish with arms, wearing brown pants?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic