Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 16,061 to 16,080 of 48,357

Captain_Toad

You can fly, go fast, have super strength, near invulnerableness, x-ray and heat vision and ice breath. Yet, you let your identity remain a secret...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Man, get that camera out of my face already!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Captain_Toad

How could you order your recycling into 15 types? Wait a minute, how can there be 15 types of recycling?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Happy_Mask

And what precisely is so perplexing mistress Viridi?

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

"What's a purview? And why do you talk like that?"

Ninja is Digimon

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Konata wrote:

Uhmmm.
Are you throwing up... Porridge?

No, Pit's eating floor ice cream, it's giving him health.................and you look happy about that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheKingOfTown

D:

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

PanicPuppet

So... how do you go to the bathroom in that?

PanicPuppet

Mickey

I still need to see that Sonic fan-film...

mariobro4 wrote:

You can fly, go fast, have super strength, near invulnerableness, x-ray and heat vision and ice breath. Yet, you let your identity remain a secret...

To protect my loved ones. (adoptive parents, wife, job, personal life etc. )

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

..........................uh?

Mickey

Everytime I see that picture I get closer to watching Digimon, then laziness sets in...

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

..........................uh?

Hey, don't look at me! That's silver-age!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

The globe is mostly blue.

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic