Posts 15,901 to 15,920 of 48,357

TsunamiSensei

What are you pointing at?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

EDIT: I really dislike it's character design. It just seems like they tried their best to make it look grim and gritty and forgot to make it look cool. I dunno, maybe it's just me...

OP:I used to dislike Dawn, but then I got over it and accepted change. And her awesomeness stayed for an episode or two when she returned in Rival Destinies!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Everyone has a kryptonite. What's yours Superman?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

It's almost taunting how he picks you up slowly with a beeping noise y'know?

mariobro4 wrote:

Everyone has a kryptonite. What's yours Superman?

Well obviously that'd be kryptonite but if we're talking metaphorically then I'll have to say Lois.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

I've always preferred the classic Eggman costume, it's a lot more streamlined than the new one...

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Purple background (character) FTW!!!!!!

LyIa

It's ANIMATED!

all men are kings 👑

Mickey

Seems like the new Fire Emblem game has taken the world by storm, well, everyone with a 3DS but y'know...

The Mousekeloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic