Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,701 to 15,720 of 48,357

TsunamiSensei

Go back to your realm, demon!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

I ordered the game on amazon, now all I got to do is wait................

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Final-Starman

FRY UP THOSE REVERS!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

EvilLucario

Ka-boooms.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

He's looking, THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Cool.

PS: What I meant was: I call RetroBrony91 "Retro", I call SheldonRandoms Anthony (Mainly because he used his name in his signature) and you guys call me Mickey! What do I call you?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

EvilLucario

It's Super.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Superman breaks out of @MickeyTheGreat's avatr, because he had that Lex Luthor head for such a while, that he said "No, just no, noooooooooooooo way i'm putting up with that?" to which Lex reply's "U MAD?"

Ninja is......................sword, must throw it into a FRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Gameday

Looks like Popeye's friend , Wimpy ! Lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

What can you possibly be staring at?

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Whatr does the j stand for

Joe mama? Well I just stole this hat from LordJumpMad, so that's why it's an L, if you want answers, then go back inside the internet.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic