Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,641 to 15,660 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

Pit, what was that joke about fried angel wings again, to make something fried, you need a fryer, but to fryer something in the fryer, you need to rev it up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kyloctopus

You wear that high and mighty uniform, but the day I get your leg, your Madness will seize.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

The Fred Rechid clones have heard you, you're are surrounded, and that's how you would react to all of this.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

rayword45

Smile FFS.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

SheldonRandoms

Purple is my favorite color.

SheldonRandoms

You were dropped into a fryer because you opposed Fred Rechid, now you look like a zombie.

How dare you ninja me Omnimon, you want to be revved up in a fryer too?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

You were dropped into a fryer because you opposed Fred Rechid, now you look like a zombie.

So crimsomfire13 looks like a zombie? didn't know....and I am one!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

So crimsomfire13 looks like a zombie? didn't know....and I am one!

Just because you are a bad guy, doesn't mean you're a bad guy.

But your leg shall be broken this time.

CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Let's See you try

OMnimon Vs. Lord Jump Rechid

^Battle of the Century

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Let's See you try

^Battle of the Century

Untitled

Fred Rechid then enters the mind of OMnimon...................Fred Rechid wins.

CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Let's See you try

^Battle of the Century

Untitled

No I win

Untitled

Edited on by CrimsonFire

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Let's See you try

^Battle of the Century

Untitled

No I win

Untitled

Untitled

Ah, dang Omnimon.

Final-Starman

Rev up those friers!

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic