Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,621 to 15,640 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Lord Fred Mad

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

RR529

One of the best Dead or Alive fighters (oh, and he stars in that Ninja Gaiden thingy too...)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SheldonRandoms

If the game goes on sale, then maybe.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

RR529

Dr. "Eggman" Robotnik, the antagonist of the long running Sonic the Hedgehog video game series.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TheKingOfTown

Apparently the 3DS games are better than the WiiWare ones in that series.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

EvilLucario

A face without a mouth...

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Indiana Jones was doing stuff like you when you were a baby.

LzWinky

LordJumpFish?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Your wings will be good fried, there's no escape angel, you will be revved in a fryer!

TsunamiSensei

Rev up that madness!

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

I must recruit you to the Fryers guild at once, I shall name you, "FRED"

Jaz007

Is that choking you a little? It looks like it's pressing against your throat.

Jaz007

Retomplay

I have no idea/

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

SubBronze

WAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKAWAKA

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jaz007

what happened to that things left eye. Looks like it got owned in a fight.

Jaz007

iwanttodie

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Cool! A pokemon character! lol I just have no idea which one lol!

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

(-_(

Jaz007 wrote:

what happened to that things left eye. Looks like it got owned in a fight.

LOOKING AT A WALL DRAMATICALLY

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

BonBon is like, "Lyra, are you alright?"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic