Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,581 to 15,600 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

You shall be trapped in the white background of doom forever!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Number_6

When good fish go bad.

I am not a number, I am a free man!
Er, except on my 3DS - 3308-4553-9848

SheldonRandoms

Why are your dreams so fragile chicken man?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

EvilLucario

Thirteen year olds on an adventure, all alone... what can possibly go wrong?

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Where did you get your boots?

SheldonRandoms

You shall be known as Fryermon from now on, I have that digivice of yours, now you belong to me, LordFredRechidMad.

Ninja is two trainers that will now face me and my Fryermon.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SubBronze

After years of pain and torment, Fred the fish will use his LordJumpMad powers to break the legs of all the residents of Bikini Bottom.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

SheldonRandoms

And then Fred Rechid will also break Deadpool's fourth wall, so now Deadpool can't break it anymore.

EvilLucario

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Where did you get your boots?

The God Wars Dungeon.

Not like LordFishyMad can survive there without adequate protection...

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Mickey

I hafe to be stereotypical but Kanto has always been mt favorite...

@SheldonRandoms Those are very prominent gills...

PS: @Everyone Gosh guys, I leave you for ONE DAY and you let LFM take over the thread!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

EvilLucario

A robot in bullet hell... is it?

EvilLucario

A robot is afraid of a measly rapier?

Odd.

PanicPuppet

Some sort of knight with a robotic arm?...

PanicPuppet

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic