Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,461 to 15,480 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

You looked surprised that it's flying dad.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iwanttodie

ITS THE WHITE WITCH
AHH

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

Lyra was then poisoned because she ate the wrong cupcake from Pinkie Pie (Matrix parody anyone?)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Qeuix

Well the one above me is a pokemon that looks pretty cool.

Edited on by Qeuix

Qeuix

Switch Friend Code: SW-6815-9797-9861 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-1637-6680 | Nintendo Network ID: Qeuix1 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Ninja is..........I WILL NEVER USE THAT LEAF!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

"You never cease to amaze me blue pony, I thought that the capsule you were in exploded in space."

"You know, what can I say... I die hard!"

SheldonRandoms

Eggman, if you simply just run faster than Sonic (which you can) then you can defeat him.

BadKitty

The newest minion of LordJumpMad :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Don't take away this kitty's soda, or else she might use her claws on your face.

PanicPuppet

Is the "my leg!" guy wearing Ganondorf's red alt. Smash Bros. outfit, with a red backwards Luigi hat?

I can't comprehend the random!

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

SheldonRandoms

@Austroid
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

StarBoy91

M. Bison, did you somehow turn yourself into a fish? Actually...
Fred Bison, do you agree that Spongebob Squarepants is 100% superior to a certain Disney animated show that also takes place underwater with fish life in it titled Fish Hooks?

I'm totally serious, btw, Spongebob Squarepants is awesome in and out of comparison!

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic