Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,361 to 15,380 of 48,358

HeroOfCybertron

If yellow stars turn you invincible what do blue stars do?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Mickey

That's Digi-Awesome!

PS: I want you to count how many times that's been said to you and shoot me exactly the amount of times it's been said to you.

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

So how is trying to kill Superman going Lex, once he's dead will you help people the way Superman did?

Is that even a question? Why, I'll be better then that phony! I will rid crime from Metropolis!

Note: Lex Luthor's services only extend to Metropolis. If you want your city to be protected by Lex Luthor, you must vote Lex Luthor for president 2016, thank you for your attention.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CrimsonFire

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That's Digi-Awesome!

PS: I want you to count how many times that's been said to you and shoot me exactly the amount of times it's been said to you.

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

So how is trying to kill Superman going Lex, once he's dead will you help people the way Superman did?

Is that even a question? Why, I'll be better then that phony! I will rid crime from Metropolis!

Note: Lex Luthor's services only extend to Metropolis. If you want your city to be protected by Lex Luthor, you must vote Lex Luthor for president 2016, thank you for your attention.

Once

So he's blinking and Sniffing AT THE SAME TIME

Mickey

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Hello again Luthor.

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU WE'D MEET AGAIN AT 6 PM Central! Geez, for someone who's powered by the sun you aren't very bright...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Hey, I've been to New York City (Live about an hour away) and I never see you gargoyles, where are you all at?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron

@SheldonRandoms I you were there during the day then we were sleeping in stone form high up on a clock tower.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

StarBoy91

Don't mess with the top Gargoyle

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic