Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,281 to 15,300 of 48,358

StarBoy91

Is that strawberry-flavored ice cream on your mouth?

To each their own

Pichuka97

Shadowing27 wrote:

Who names their kid "Knives", seriously

I would name my daughter Knives. It's a cool name Mr. Pony.

Edited on by Pichuka97

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Jaz007

We have lift off Houston.

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

Hey Drake, are you ready to Rev Up Those Dungeons, because i'm sure hungry for some treasure.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Why thank you, would you care to REV UP THOSE FRYERS with me?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Hey all you people, hey all you people, hey all you people you all are sure gonna get confused!!!!!!!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@Ketchupcat I don't see the picture, please rev it up so it works.

SheldonRandoms

Gold, it's you...........so, did you Rev Up Those Fryers today?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic