Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 15,261 to 15,280 of 48,358

HeroOfCybertron

@CrimsonFire13 No Superman is just wearing a LED suit to protect him from Kryptonite.

Keep shining bright Blue Star until RetroBrony91 make a new avatar.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

SheldonRandoms

Even in a LED suit, he has to have a S logo on it.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron

What is that all over your face Ice Cream or Cake Frosting?

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

SheldonRandoms

@HeroOfCybertron Cake Frosting.

Is that a Digimon, it looks big and strong, I hope it doesn't hurt me, since I have cake frosting on my face.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HeroOfCybertron

Why did I think Cake was spelled with a K I knew it was spelled a C I just wasn't thinking and typing fast I guess.

Anyway what blue eyes you have.

Betelgroose

When I slice robots they explode!!!!
I think I might do it right now!!!!
Untitled

Edited on by Betelgroose

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Mickey

Ryu hasn't washed his hands in a while, his hands must really smell bad...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Pichuka97

A blue haired Pit??

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

iwanttodie

Who names their kid "Knives", seriously

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

SheldonRandoms

Hey Lyra, you know, I think in some other universe, we are humans that have fingers and feet and stuff like that.

BadKitty

Well well well, seems those vile ponies are cannibals, theres pink pony blood on the vile red ponies mouth, this is something that should be on youtube.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

StarBoy91

You must be seeing spots right now for blinking so much

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

You had a Avatar with a Pony, but now don't, and now I had a avatar with no pony, but now I do, what happened?

Ninja is........no wait, Superman, you did this, Lex, I take back what I said, I support you for 2016, now get this guy out of here, before I cry.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic