Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 14,941 to 14,960 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

RetroBrony91 wrote:

You've been staying still for a long time, are you frozen solid?

Untitled

Hey, wanna see me run to that mountain............want to see me do it again?

So no, I am not frozen solid, but you are, it's still cold outside and.............dude, get down from there, you could die from not eating and drinking (unless it rains/snows)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Auracle

I've heard of people who are egg-heads, but this is ridiculous.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

SheldonRandoms

@True_Hero Was that line from the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog?

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KingDunsparce

You haven't even blinked

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

Tear is now circle again.....Lex, what's up with you?

StarBoy91

Can you blink?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Can you unblink already?

SheldonRandoms

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

how many colors are in that shirt?

As much weapons that you have on your head,arms,chest,ears,nose,feet,toes,back,leg,wings,horn,arm,fingers,etc.

SheldonRandoms

Your arms, legs, feet, and eyes are completely exposed, those are your weak points, do something about that before some person puts a bomb on your foot, or stabs your eye out with a giant spoon.

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

StarBoy91

If there were a slow-motion button I would see the colors clearly and individually

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic