Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 14,901 to 14,920 of 48,358

Mickey

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

Your Mom: Oh, I have such high hopes for our little Anthony...

Your Dad: Shh! I think he's gonna say his first word!

You (as a baby): f...fff...fffFFFORTY CAKES!!!

Your Parents: ...

Disclaimer: This was not written to offend you, it is a joke made in fun. I am not saying your parents are ashamed of you because you say forty cakes on the internet it was just a joke. Honestly, this was just my way of saying "please tone down the forty cakes talk" in the only way I know, I really wish I could just say it but I think of you as a friend and I (in my utter bashfulness) think you'd be offended by that-now, I don't think you're easily offended, in that scenario I am in the wrong and I'm just afraid I might make a mistake and be wrong (If you couldn't tell I don't take rejection very well). I'm sorry this is turning into a really long disclaimer. I'll just say: Please don't be offended by this. Thank you.

PS:I can edit out the joke if you want...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

StarBoy91

Raise your left eyebrow, Luthor does

To each their own

Banker-Style

Nice horse.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Mickey

Gary Oak before he became some kind of Pokemon researcher or something...I miss this Gary...

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face..................40 cakes!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This was not written to offend you, it is a joke made in fun. I am not saying your parents are ashamed of you because you say forty cakes on the internet it was just a joke. Honestly, this was just my way of saying "please tone down the forty cakes talk" in the only way I know, I really wish I could just say it but I think of you as a friend and I (in my utter bashfulness) think you'd be offended by that-now, I don't think you're easily offended, in that scenario I am in the wrong and I'm just afraid I might make a mistake and be wrong (If you couldn't tell I don't take rejection very well). I'm sorry this is turning into a really long disclaimer. I'll just say: Please don't be offended by this. Thank you.

If you wanted me to tone down on the 40 cakes, you should have just said "please tone down the forty cakes talk" then I would have, and no, i'm not offended at what you just said up there, and i'm not easily offended, even when people type me comments like "you're old, stupid, and fat" (The old comments are mostly on flipnote hatena.........kids don't understand older people truly make the better things on that website) and with all the things I did growing up, then yeah it's actually something I probably would have said as a baby. When I said "They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face" I only said that because that was Lex making this face and I noticed in your signature, you said "Bleh..." so I thought you didn't like the Ruby Spears Superman that much, so I joked about Lex's face, i'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be a troll. Also cheer up, you did the right thing and are not wrong and didn't make the mistake............well, I don't know what else to say, but all and all, i'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me for my overuse of the 40 cakes, and still think of me as a friend.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mr-Mario

my man thats right...who?
Rainbow it Ralph

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

TsunamiSensei

Only in the side-scrollers... and 3D land.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

rayword45

Go on and whip around that sword like you're the best it's such a bore

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Marco_Rossi

AAAAAAHH!! My Face!........What did you do to my beautiful Face!

Edited on by Marco_Rossi

Marco_Rossi

SheldonRandoms

Hey Marco Rossi, we need to see you and the rest of the Metal Slug crew again in a new game, it's been to long.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Star-Mii!

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

If you wanted me to tone down on the 40 cakes, you should have just said "please tone down the forty cakes talk" then I would have, and no, i'm not offended at what you just said up there, and i'm not easily offended, even when people type me comments like "you're old, stupid, and fat" (The old comments are mostly on flipnote hatena.........kids don't understand older people truly make the better things on that website) and with all the things I did growing up, then yeah it's actually something I probably would have said as a baby. When I said "They definitely could have put a little more effort into the face" I only said that because that was Lex making this face and I noticed in your signature, you said "Bleh..." so I thought you didn't like the Ruby Spears Superman that much, so I joked about Lex's face, i'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be a troll. Also cheer up, you did the right thing and are not wrong and didn't make the mistake............well, I don't know what else to say, but all and all, i'm sorry, and I hope you can forgive me for my overuse of the 40 cakes, and still think of me as a friend.

I most certainly forgive you! Oh and to be honest the "Bleh..." was because I felt "out of it" at the time I was editing my sig. Though I do agree they definitely could've put a little more effort into the face...and the rest of the show...So yeah. I forgive you, I didn't think you were trying to be a troll. Let's just put this whole thing behind us

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

@MickeyTheGreat Thank you, and I promise, this will be the last 40 cakes for a while, but I just had to use this one, only because it was edited so well and has Batman in it.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Infamous meets Adventure time, actually, that sounds like a good crossover.

rayword45

Austroid wrote:

That face honestly creeps me out.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic