Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 14,821 to 14,840 of 48,358

SheldonRandoms

Your eyes are tired of looking O________0

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Fred Rechid is awesome, deal with it you blue Koopa Troopa from Pokemon

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

I wonder how that would look as a Star Trek uniform

PS: Lex hasn't stolen cakes since I don't know when...

@Machamp_King That's another Avatar that isn't Machamp! It makes me feel so happy when I see someone following in my footsteps

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Superman looks at me, seeing how I just Ninja'ed him, also I stole 40 cakes, and that's swell XD

SheldonRandoms

@MickeyTheGreat Check out the link about the 40 cakes

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lex-luthor-took-forty-cakes

And then you will learn that yes, Lex did steal 40 cakes........I said link by BTW.

Ketchupcat

O________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Eggman is the only other Sonic character that can run faster then Sonic, no really, he can, if you want proof, then just ask me.

OptometristLime

Aside from giving me a headache, the cycling colors remind me of the way Spy cycles through his disguises here: [at 1:05]

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

StarBoy91

Agumon warp digivolves to War Greymon!

To each their own

PanicPuppet

What is Kirby? Some sort of Gundam/Transformer/generic mech?

PanicPuppet

HeroOfCybertron

Austroid wrote:

What is Kirby? Some sort of Gundam/Transformer/generic mech?

Kirby is Wreck Gar from Transformers.

@Machamp_King Some kind of Turtle with some weird Duck.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

StarBoy91

Kirby's evolved into something different somehow

To each their own

Final-Starman

Yes... fall off that cliff.

Edited on by Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!