Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 14,761 to 14,780 of 48,357

Mickey

EDIT: Pokéshipping > AdvanceShipping

OP: Looks like 11:15...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

StarBoy91

A bird wearing Mario's hat, how cute!

To each their own

Auracle

Mama mia! A giant berd is attacking the Mushroom Kingdom! AHHHHHHHHH!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mickey

My favorite unnova legendary!

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Super Man.

THERE'S NO SPACE IN BETWEEN YOU IDIOT!!! I HATE YOU FOR LIFE!!! GRRRR!!! Remember that, so someone who could get seriously angry at you for that won't get pissed.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Superman, stop Lex from stealing the 40 cakes, because that's terrible.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

iwanttodie

Marbirdracedayparachute

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Auracle

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Super Man.

THERE'S NO SPACE IN BETWEEN YOU IDIOT!!! I HATE YOU FOR LIFE!!! GRRRR!!! Remember that, so someone who could get seriously angry at you for that won't get pissed.

Mickey, you cut me to the quick! I have no issue with you ranting, but would you at least comment on my avatar while you're at it? It's bad form to do otherwise.

Handwriting classes: you need them.

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Mr-Mario

That's some Barbie

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

WTF happened?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

EDIT: RAINBOOOOOOWS!!!

PS: I'm sorry if you thought I was talking to you, the comment was directed at @Mr-Mario

OP:REPULSIVE!

True_Hero wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Super Man.

Mickey, you cut me to the quick! I have no issue with you ranting, but would you at least comment on my avatar while you're at it? It's bad form to do otherwise.

Handwriting classes: you need them.

Sorry, I didn't see your post until after I posted. I edited it so go back and see my comment on your avatar!!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Auracle

Thank you, my good Superman. You really are a hero.

Sp00n

I fear to say whether that is Ash or Red...

Sp00n

rayword45

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE [youtube:99C_fqEOyDI]

Sums up my feelings fair enough.

lolninja'd

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

FonistofCruxis

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Looks like Superman is back to normal.
Btw, I saw that your comment saying that you did some research on Reborn. Is it the length that puts you off? It may be long (I've seen 131 of the 203 episodes and the manga is even longer) but I think its worth it as its an amazing anime!

1. I don't exactly remember using the word "research"

2. I just used the link you gave me.

3. It doesn't necessarily "Put me off" I just
don't think I'd have the time and/or patience
to sit and watch the show and/or read the
manga. Though, after hearing that,
I'm seriously considering it.

Seeing as you said that you looked at the character's history, I assumed that meant that you had looked at more than just the link I provided. The protagonist is Tsuna who is trained by the baby hitman, Reborn to become the 10th boss of the Vongola mafia family. The mafia in Reborn are as similar to their real life counterparts as the ninjas in Naruto are to theirs so don't expect lots of gun fights. It started out as a gag manga (comedy) but changed to an action manga when its popularity was declining and that saved it so it doesn't really get going until episode 20 but the earlier episodes are still worth watching so that you get to know the characters. If you do decide to watch it, I hope you enjoy it. Btw, Spanner doesn't appear until episode 109.

She doesn't look very awake.

StarBoy91

He's popping that collar

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic