General Discussion Forum

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Showing 14,581 to 14,600 of 43,134

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

14,581. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You have great taste in avatars Retro!

@SheldonRandoms I...did you make that? If not, who did? (Need to know who I'm going to kill before I grab the Revolver...)

@RetroBrony91 What should I call you? Or are you okay with "Retro"...

I made this in Microsoft paint, also take your best shot with that revolver, you can't harm me, because I AM SUPERMAN, THE MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that's a my little pony

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,582. Posted:

Nice hairstyle

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
rayword45

rayword45

14,583. Posted:

Untitled

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,584. Posted:

That badly-drawn face looks dumb on the outside, but it's probably intelligent on the inside

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

14,585. Posted:

That Pony has good hair

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You have great taste in avatars Retro!

@SheldonRandoms I...did you make that? If not, who did? (Need to know who I'm going to kill before I grab the Revolver...)

@RetroBrony91 What should I call you? Or are you okay with "Retro"...

I made this in Microsoft paint, also take your best shot with that revolver, you can't harm me, because I AM SUPERMAN, THE MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that's a my little pony

BLAST! YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FIEND YOU'VE FOILED MY PLOT TO NOT BE GOOD!!! (That was literally the best I could come up with)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,586. Posted:

That's it, show us them pearly whites o' yours

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

14,587. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That Pony has good hair

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You have great taste in avatars Retro!

@SheldonRandoms I...did you make that? If not, who did? (Need to know who I'm going to kill before I grab the Revolver...)

@RetroBrony91 What should I call you? Or are you okay with "Retro"...

I made this in Microsoft paint, also take your best shot with that revolver, you can't harm me, because I AM SUPERMAN, THE MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that's a my little pony

BLAST! YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FIEND YOU'VE FOILED MY PLOT TO NOT BE GOOD!!! (That was literally the best I could come up with)

YOU ARE LEX LUTHOR, JUST USE YOUR KRYPTONITE GUN OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also being a Brony is awesome :)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

14,588. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That Pony has good hair

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You have great taste in avatars Retro!

@SheldonRandoms I...did you make that? If not, who did? (Need to know who I'm going to kill before I grab the Revolver...)

@RetroBrony91 What should I call you? Or are you okay with "Retro"...

I made this in Microsoft paint, also take your best shot with that revolver, you can't harm me, because I AM SUPERMAN, THE MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that's a my little pony

BLAST! YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FIEND YOU'VE FOILED MY PLOT TO NOT BE GOOD!!! (That was literally the best I could come up with)

YOU ARE LEX LUTHOR, JUST USE YOUR KRYPTONITE GUN OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also being a Brony is awesome :)

uh... I...Left it at home?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

14,589. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

That Pony has good hair

SheldonRandoms wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You have great taste in avatars Retro!

@SheldonRandoms I...did you make that? If not, who did? (Need to know who I'm going to kill before I grab the Revolver...)

@RetroBrony91 What should I call you? Or are you okay with "Retro"...

I made this in Microsoft paint, also take your best shot with that revolver, you can't harm me, because I AM SUPERMAN, THE MAN OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Also, that's a my little pony

BLAST! YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS FIEND YOU'VE FOILED MY PLOT TO NOT BE GOOD!!! (That was literally the best I could come up with)

YOU ARE LEX LUTHOR, JUST USE YOUR KRYPTONITE GUN OR SOMETHING!?!?!?!?!?!?

Also being a Brony is awesome :)

uh... I...Left it at home?

Lex, you will never defeat Super Man if you keep doing this, why Lex, WHY!?!?!? The Joker at least brings all of his villain items with him to battle Batman.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

14,590. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

A blonde cat-ear'd anime dude with blue eyes and a little version of himself...I'm not one of those anime haters but ugh...

The character sitting on top of him isn't the same as him.


That t-shirt is powered with the SMG/SMG2 version of the starman.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,591. Posted:

Is that a devil conscience on top of your hair?

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
XeNoUsernameHere

XeNoUsernameHere

14,592. Posted:

Bronys ruin everything

Backlog
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MonadoBoy

MonadoBoy

14,593. Posted:

Red and Leaf... Should be Red and Green.

"Books are the real treasure!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,594. Posted:

Are you asking for a challenge now?

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

14,595. Posted:

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,596. Posted:

Smile for the camera!

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

14,597. Posted:

I never noticed the watch there before, nice touch!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

14,598. Posted:

the ponys going to fall off the cliff

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

14,599. Posted:

Agumon digivolves to Greymon
Welcome to NintendoLife, crimsonfire13

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
R.I.P. James Horner
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Arianabtd

Arianabtd

14,600. Posted:

Stares intensely at the avatar

I really can't find anything to say then what I have already said before :3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: