Showing 141 to 160 of 37,988
141. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:56 GMT
Whoa! What's that hideous monster supposed to be?!
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
142. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 03:05 GMT
Wow, more pit
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
143. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 03:07 GMT
I hate that emoticon so much.
@NintyFan: The avatar 's Zylo, a werewolf from Shining Force. He may not look like much, but he's definitely one of the better characters to have on the battlefield.
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 03:14 by cheetahman91
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
144. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 03:12 GMT
......um...what is that?
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 03:18 by jaffa
145. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 03:15 GMT
I really wish that avatar was clear enough to see what animal is riding that motorcycle...
@tristenj1992 No, I wish I could draw that well. It's a picture of Ciel Phantomhive from the Black Butler manga series.
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 03:18 by Nintenzo
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6913-6784 | Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares
146. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 11:24 GMT
Hmmm, ok, he has some kind of barbed wire sprouting from his neck.
147. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 11:43 GMT
wow it seems Pit from the past and Pit from the present look like totally different charactershmmm....I wonder if Nintendo can pass off present Pit as a new IP.
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 11:45 by jaffa
148. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 12:08 GMT
It's Super Dog to the rescue!
149. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 16:31 GMT
Don't you miss the days where every character were so lumpy it made them look like they had a bad case of the Hives?
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 16:31 by TheBaconator
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
150. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 16:42 GMT
I remember actually liking that movie back when I was younger... haha, I guess it's still good for a few kicks now.
“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!
151. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 17:30 GMT
Owl Dragon!? Hoo would have ever imagined that!? O.O
[insert 25 Cents here to play]
152. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 17:36 GMT
It' so cute
153. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 17:45 GMT
OOH A NEW SPECIES OF :3 MINION I'm going to need you for my research
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 17:47 by Neon-Afro
School is just like having a job except you don't get paid.
154. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 18:18 GMT
You know Halloween was 5 months ago, right?
155. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 19:26 GMT
Ciel looks kinda like a girl.
YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!
156. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 20:18 GMT
Cave Story was pretty sweet... I seem to be in the minority, though, in that I prefer the newer look of the WiiWare version to the 8-bit style.
157. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 20:24 GMT
Is that an owl dragon?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
158. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 20:27 GMT
Cyborg angel. Niiiiice.
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
159. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 20:30 GMT
I think I had that picture as a poster at one time.
BedloggeryCurrently playingPokemon Black (DS)Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)
160. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 20:31 GMT
I want YOU... to whatever.
Edited on Mon 7th March, 2011 @ 20:32 by NintyMan