Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 13,641 to 13,660 of 48,357

SheldonRandoms

I wish I could have long hair like you, but i can't since MY HAIR IS CURLY!?!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Can't let you do that, Starfox!
Edit:ninja'd

I said the same thing

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

rayword45

The result of dropping acid while playing Wii.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

HaastMK7

Its not christmas

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

SheldonRandoms

Your shirt lacks in trippy colors Mii

SheldonRandoms

And by looking at your face, you plan on using my shirts energy to rule the world.

Fears

Hey! Little boy what's with the weird pose?

3ds FC:?
Mutant Mudds
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud

PSN: The_Crysos
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Marvel vs. Capcom 3

TsunamiSensei

Red and Leaf...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Mickey

EDIT: it's Ethan from the popular Pokemon series that I love oh-so-very much!

Wow this thread is booming!

OP: OH, YOU'RE FROM THE BOONIES HUH?

PS: mieu-fire I asked you earlier what your Nintendo Network ID was and you didn't answer. I understand you could have just missed it, If you don't feel comfortable with revealing your ID on the forums then that's okay, you can just send me a friend request and I'll accept it. I just wanna know what's up.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Princess Peach stares into your soul, before making you a cake...........OF DOOM!!!!!!!!

MercifulLemon7

The only pokemon game I bought was Pokmon Black 2 and mystery dungeon.

Edited on by MercifulLemon7

I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I come back and make my mark and dispear again.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic