Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 13,441 to 13,460 of 48,357

StarBoy91

Floating in a neverending void of space

To each their own

Mickey

Machamp_King wrote:

I wonder how it is to be a brony

Must be 24 hours of looking up MLP:FiM Fan-Fiction. Otherwise, I don't understand why they need to label themselves over what they enjoy...Cause going by Brony logic, I'm a Mothy, (That means I'm a fan of the Mother series) Mary (Which means I like Mario games) and a Pokey (Which means I like Pokemon games) I CAN MAKE A WHOLE FRANCHISE OUT OF THIS! Mothy hoodies, Mary T-shirts and Pokey watches! THERE'S A WHOLE MARKET OUT THERE MACHAMP_KING, WE TOGETHER MUST SEIZE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JunkosBoobies

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

Must be 24 hours of looking up MLP:FiM Fan-Fiction. Otherwise, I don't understand why they need to label themselves over what they enjoy...Cause going by Brony logic, I'm a Mothy, (That means I'm a fan of the Mother series) Mary (Which means I like Mario games) and a Pokey (Which means I like Pokemon games) I CAN MAKE A WHOLE FRANCHISE OUT OF THIS! Mothy hoodies, Mary T-shirts and Pokey watches! THERE'S A WHOLE MARKET OUT THERE MACHAMP_KING, WE TOGETHER MUST SEIZE IT!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

I must be a zeldy, pokey, and mothy then

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

StarBoy91

All appropriate avatars

To each their own

Mickey

I love the avatars you use Retro! I look forward to the next one!

Machamp_King wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Machamp_King wrote:

I must be a zeldy, pokey, and mothy then

Zeldy!?! THAT'S GENIUS! And by making a Bajillion dollars on Merchandise...WE CAN RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

StarBoy91

Any reason you're winking at me?

To each their own

iwanttodie

IT IS TIME

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

StarBoy91

I would if I knew which one you wanted

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

A mysterious chemical must've been dumped on that shirt to make it all possible

To each their own

NinFreak

Your little pony

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Snagrio

What I assume is Peach's eye blinking.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

NinFreak

Eye dont know who that is... Oh look, tumbleweed

Argh, beaten to it. Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its a FISH?!

Edited on by NinFreak

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic