Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 13,381 to 13,400 of 48,357

StarBoy91

I never thought that Luigi would stoop so low

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

I have a Gif, you have a gif......just kidding, my gif is not a gif, that's just mii using a power star like everybody says

and if you want a gif maker without that annoying watermark at the bottom, try this gif maker http://picasion.com/

Edit:ninja'd

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

StarBoy91

Five!
Five avatars!
Five avatars looooong!

To each their own

Ickaser

/)(

Pop Island!

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3108-0926

LzWinky

My alcoholic self laughs at you >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

Icarus, don't fly near the sun, or else your wigs will burn off.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

Cannot be loaded

U FAILR

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic