Forums

Topic: Comment on the Avatar of the Person Above You

Posts 12,541 to 12,560 of 48,358

StarBoy91

One of Ponyville's most feared of all villains

To each their own

TsunamiSensei

No more evil ponies! The Cheddar Incident (completely random) was enough for one lifetime!!!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Jingle, he delivers presents on Christmas eve for all the good little cats and dogs and pigs and mouses and human and tanooki and all the other animals in your town

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

With grape pikmin, comes grape responsibility.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

I'm gonna be rudolph the red nosed pony and lead Santa Claus's sled and save the world.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HankLangley

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way anybody who can get my avatar gets a gold star

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

SheldonRandoms

Hi Nappa, you got a nice suit and some glasses there

StarBoy91

Where'd ya buy that color-changing shirt? And where can I get one?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

SheldonRandoms

I made this icon by saving my mii to the sd card, then changed the color of my shirt, and kept doing that until i had all the color's, then I saved them on on the computer and put them into a gif maker.

Also, Nintendo World sells this shirt and Walmart and target also have this at swell prices

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Pikachu must be cold.

-Skeletor

StarBoy91

Is that a reindeer dressing up as Santa?

To each their own

Final-Starman

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic