Showing 121 to 140 of 40,049
121. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 22:57 GMT
Toon Link is mad at someone... or something.
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
122. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 23:05 GMT
I can sees Pit's undergarments.
Edited on Sun 6th March, 2011 @ 23:05 by TeeJay
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
123. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 23:09 GMT
Four Swords was a fun game with friends. Good times...
By the way, you are correct! The character in my Avatar is indeed from the cartoon Animaniacs. His name is Yakko Warner (which is why some people on Nintendo Life, such as StarBoy91, call me "Yakko".)
I'm back (for the moment)!
124. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 23:47 GMT
Isn't that guy a cartoon?
YOU WILL NEVER RISE FROM THE ASHES OF YOUR SHAME AND HUMILIATION!
125. Posted: Sun 6th Mar 2011 23:49 GMT
I really should finish Cave Story.
126. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 01:12 GMT
What's that cat doing? o.o
♫ Her name is Leia. She's not a princess. ♫
I have never started a thread on NL. Maybe I'm scared of dragons and chickens.
The best game music covers: torzelan.com
127. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 01:13 GMT
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
128. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 01:13 GMT
He's holding a balloon, because no one came to his birthday party.
129. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 01:26 GMT
Xkhaoz has probably the only avatar here that I am allergic to.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
130. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 01:28 GMT
Xkhaoz throws cats at CB
131. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:00 GMT
Aw, no birthda party for Xkhaoz's cat...
132. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:03 GMT
Go Pit, on your heroic new adventure!
133. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:05 GMT
Toon Link dislikes getting his face in the direction of the wind.
134. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:09 GMT
That Pit is epic.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
135. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:12 GMT
It's a bird, it's a plane....oh wait, it's just a bird
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOO LIMPAH!!
Nintendo Life moderator and Tingle duck.
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
136. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:26 GMT
finally: bluetooth with wings...to the cloud!!
'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site
137. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:34 GMT
Is that a forest-person? Or a cave-person? Or a river-person? Or a fairy-person? Or a...
Nintendo Network ID: Akantares | Twitter: Akantares
138. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:43 GMT
Did you draw that? Probably not...
139. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:47 GMT
The wind gives it kind of a dramatic feel.
140. Posted: Mon 7th Mar 2011 02:50 GMT
Kid Icarus Uprising is gonna be awesome!
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91