Showing 121 to 140 of 205
121. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:47 BST
I picture you liking Digimon.
I liked to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.
3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms
122. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:49 BST
A fry cook
You will obey Groose and bring me waffles!!!
Snorlax are weak to Camrys
"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it" -unknown
My ultra manly theme for the manliest avatar competition
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord
123. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:53 BST
A red head
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
124. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:53 BST
A person with blue eye's, like a marble in the sun.
125. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:55 BST
A talking fish running over to give me a hug!
126. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 00:59 BST
127. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 01:02 BST
A digital monster.
Play Dysfunctional Systems. Seriously. Do it now!
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
128. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 01:04 BST
A giant talking carrot!
129. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 02:16 BST
A private detective thug.
Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.
130. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 02:22 BST
I picture you as a serious person that doesn't joke around much.
8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.
"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
131. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 02:33 BST
I'm picturing this small yet ravenous person who been at the sweets a bit too much.
Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4
132. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 02:39 BST
Evil stalker that needs to die.
133. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 21:05 BST
I'm picturing a Nintendo Life user who stays up all night.
Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"
3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing
134. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 21:14 BST
A pokemon fanatic.
I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
135. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 21:14 BST
I picture you eating like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=...
136. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 21:26 BST
The one who puts the lampshade on their head at a social gathering(party)
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
137. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 21:33 BST
The one who drinks too much beer and vomits rancidly.
138. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 22:09 BST
An avid grass skirt wearer.
139. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 22:10 BST
A banana in the form of a human.
140. Posted: Fri 19th Apr 2013 22:14 BST
A guy with a spear..
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852